Customer Service: Keys to Getting More Customers

A lot of people are always asking us:

How can I get more customers?

Every business person, desires more customers, since customers are the reason why you are in business. Without customers, you will go out of business, this is why customer service management is very crucial.

It is a known fact that one Major way to gain a huge competitive advantage in the market place is excellent customer service.

Each time a customer encounters your business, it is either a moment of misery or a moment to remember. Excellent customer service and management is necessary in every business, and the following statistics about customer service caused me worry;

  • Only 37% of brands received good or excellent customer experience index scores in 2012. 64% of brands got a rating of “OK,” “poor,” or “very poor” from their customers.
  • Poor customer experiences result in an estimated $85 billion loss by US enterprises each year because of defections and abandoned purchases.
  • 89% of consumers began doing business with a competitor following a poor customer experience.

Most businesses collapse and many more will collapse because the staff or marketers don’t know how to treat the customers.

“Around 95% of the customers that leave will not tell you when or why, they just leave.

While business leaders are going about each day with various activity, it is shocking to discover that customer service is being ignored by 75% of businesses today. Only 25% of companies have a well-developed strategy in place for improving customer experience and the remaining 75% are just negligence of customer service.

Do you have a customer service strategy?

If you want your business to remain relevant, there are three crucial steps you need to take right now:

  1. Develop a Customer Service Strategy

A lot of company spend so much money on marketing, branding and positioning themselves to acquire new customers, training and hiring marketers to sell more, while all these are wonderful, the ultimate question is:

After so much money is spent to acquire customer, how much time, money, and energy do you spend trying to keep your customers?

For most business, the answer is Zero.

If you want your business to thrive, you must be ready to focus your energy on making your customers feel good anytime they encounter your business.

To achieve this, you need to create a customer service strategy and if you don’t know how to create one, fill the form on this page let’s help you to create your own customer service strategy.

 

  1. Stop Neglecting Customers

Okay! Let’s run a quick check here:

  • When was the last time you called your customer to know how he or she is doing?
  • Apart from festive seasons; When was the last time you gave a nice gift to your customer?
  • What personal relationship outside the business world, do you have with your customer?
  • Do you know things your key customers really care about?

If you can answer these questions honestly, you will discover that you are neglecting your customers and if you are doing all this, then it means you are awesome.

Stop neglecting your customers. Take time to foster and develop working and winning relationship with your customers. Treat them well and make them feel good about doing business with your company.

  1. Attend the Business and Career Conference

The Business and Career conference is designed to take your business and career to the next level. In the upcoming edition of business and career conference, we will guide you on what you need to do, to get and keep customers for life.

Don’t Miss it. Visit this page to register right now.

Stop allowing your competition take your customers from you.  Start taking care of your customer and enjoy the lasting fruit of excellent customer service.

Always remember that: Without customers you will go out of business. Customers are King, therefore treat them as such.

See you at the top!

Leave a Reply

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!